Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Pupsocks Reviews

Pupsocks Reviews - First issue is that my order took…. Put your lovely pet face on socks. The review and analysis of gopupsocks.com about pup socks: First issue is that my order took forever to ship out and. The customer service is terrible. They are a 60% polyester,. #delivery(5/5) #price(5/5) #quality(5/5) #customer service(5/5) #on. Read about their experiences and share your own! I wouldn't say that the quality of the sock is amazing. Ceo is a tyrant who don't care about. I keep getting surveys to fill. This is the 2nd review i have written for the same order. My son especially likes dogs so i bought two for him.very fast logistics,my son likes it too,but i. Ad my photo socks, upload your photos on socks. Company has an unstable foundation.

PupSocks PupSocks Groupon

Customer service representative (former employee). First issue is that my order took…. #delivery(5/5) #price(5/5) #quality(5/5) #customer service(5/5) #on. First issue is that my order took forever to ship out and. The customer service is terrible.